I am currently an associate professor in Department of Machine Intelligence, School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University.
I am now recruiting interns who have strong mathematical abilities, coding skills and great devotion in graph representation learning. If you are interested in working with me, please send your detailed resume to my email: email@example.com
New! Qingqing Long, Yilun Jin, Yi Wu , *Guojie Song**. Theoretically Improving Graph Neural Networks via Anonymous Walk Graph Kernels. WWW2021.
New! Xiaojun Ma,Junshan Wang, Hanyue Zhang, *Guojie Song**. Improving Graph Neural Networks with Structural Adaptive Receptive Fields. WWW2021.
New! Yiding Zhang, Xiao Wang, Chuan Shi, Nian Liu and Guojie Song. Lorentzian Graph Convolutional Networks. WWW2021.
New! Ziyao Li, Shuwen Yang, *Guojie Song**. Conformation-Guided Molecular Representation with Hamiltonian Neural Networks. ICLR2021.
New! Yi Li, Yilun Jin, *Guojie Song**, Zihao Zhu, Chuan Shi, Yiming Wang. GraphMSE: Efficient Meta-path Selection in Semantically Aligned Feature Space for Graph Neural Networks. AAAI2021.
New! Jianan Zhao, Xiao Wang, Chuan Shi, Binbin Hu, Guojie Song, Yanfang Ye. Heterogeneous Graph Structure Learning for Graph Neural Networks. AAAI2021.
New! Chen Li, Linmei Hu, Chuan Shi, Guojie Song, Yuanfu Lu: Sequence-aware Heterogeneous Graph Neural Collaborative Filtering. SDM2021.
- Data Mining, Machine Learning algorithms and models
- Graph representation learning, Graph Neural Networks
- Social Network Analysis
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Xiaojun Ma, Ziyao Li, Siwei Wei, Guojie Song: Elaborating the Bayesian Priors in Unsupervised Graph Embedding via Graph Concepts. ADMA2020. 【 Best Research Paper Award】
- Qingqing Long, Yiming Wang, Lun Du, Guojie Song, Wei Lin. Subspace Network Embedding: A Hierarchical Community Structure Preserving Approach. CIKM2019.【Best Paper Runner Up Award】
- Wenhao Huang, Guojie Song, Haikun Hong, Kunqing Xie. Deep Architecture for Traffic Flow Prediction: Deep Belief Networks With Multitask Learning. IEEE Transactions on ITS2014:2191-2201【Google Scholar Citation 670】【ESI Paper】
- Xinran He, Guojie Song, Wei Chen, Qingye Jiang. Influence blocking maximization in social networks under the competitive linear threshold model. SDM 2012:463-474.【Google Scholar Citation 323】
- Yu Wang, Gao Cong, Guojie Song, Kunqing Xie: Community-based greedy algorithm for mining top-K influential nodes in social networks. KDD:2010:1039-1048.【Google Scholar Citation 532】